- Participate in all aspects of investment transactions: including sourcing, analysis, financial modeling, due diligence, structuring, negotiation, and documentation
- Formulate and present investment cases to our investment committee. Over time, take a leadership role in the analysis of specific investment opportunities and sectors
- Monitor financial/operational conditions and industry dynamics of assigned portfolio companies, and assist with quarterly reviews with the management team.
- A bachelor's degree or above from a top-tier university in the real estate field
- Prior (1 to 3 years) experience in real estate/venture capital or as an entrepreneur
- Familiarity with the startup ecosystem and/or the journey of an entrepreneur
- Ability to drive a process forward through completion and to effectively prioritize and multi-task
Location: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong